Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

My Dragon Collection





These are all the clay dragons I have created since I started making them in December. It has been really fun! There will be always more to come :) I'm more interested in making little animals at the moment, it's a nice change, but I will probably be back to dragons soon.

It's really exciting having a blog! Already 3 or 4 people have seen it, and its only been a day since I created it. It's nice to have somewhere to put up pictures of just my clay stuff, and yesterday I had a load of fun customizing the background of my blog and such. I will probably post here once a week with all my new art, on either Saturday or Sunday. I might also post during the week if I have anything extra to say. I'll try to accompany all my posts with photos.

Well, thanks for looking! I hope you liked looking at my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment if you find my work interesting :)

Most of these are available in my etsy shop, here's a link: etsy.com/shop/ImagineCrafted

No comments:

Post a Comment