Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

Sunday Update


I usually do all my photographing on Sundays, so this is likely when I will do my posts also :) This one's a little late though, because I had trouble getting the video to work. Here are the cute little animals I promised! From left to right: red panda, coyote cub, raccoon, red fox.
Also a penny for size comparison
I love these little guys, they're just so adorable  <3 I was originally going to put them on Etsy, but now I think I'm actually going to keep them. I also made a fox similar to the one pictured, but in pendant form. I now wear it all the time! Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of it.

Here's something I'm trying for the first time, a speeded up video of me making the coyote! It's jerky I know, and a bad angle, but all in all its really fun to watch and I might do things like that more often!




If the video doesn't work, here's a link to the YouTube page: http://youtu.be/mBWMqn78fPM?sc

Now here are individual shots of each of them,

Red Panda


Coyote Pup (in video)


Little Raccoon


Red Fox



If you like these at all, check out my Etsy shop for items available! You can find a link to it at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment